Friday, September 11, 2015

First couple weeks

The past two weeks I have now officially been living in Zurich. This means learning my new position, figuring out how to get around, meeting many new people and really focusing on God and what his will is for this year. I have mostly been in a training stage with lots of teachings and getting to know the team that I am working with. I have done a little ministry work including sitting in on a bible study, playing with some children and preparing for the family camp day this Saturday for Albanian immigrants. It is looking like it is going to be a really good year!

Prayer praises is that my visa officially went through so I am able to stay for the year! That I am settling in well and that I already feel that I have a good support system!

Requests are that I find a church to have a home base. That I start to really grasp Swiss German. I got a little behind when I switched from high German to Swiss German. That I will start to make really good connections to the people in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment