Saturday, June 4, 2016

Finding Closure

As summer in almost here, school in almost over and people are thinking about the summer vacation plans things have started to slow down. Most of our regular programming is going to be finished in about a month and new projects are not being taken on. Even though I will still be here for three more months as a team we are planning for change. It is a strange feeling to know that everything will end soon. People that I have grown so close to will go all over the world. New workers will come in and take over our ministries. My life will change once again. For the first time in my life I am struggling with accepting this change. I feel at home here. I like my work, friends, church. In many ways I feel like I just arrived. Please pray that my future would get figured out and I would feel ready to move forward. Please pray for the last few months to have a strong ministry and good times of closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment