Thursday, March 24, 2016

Living with Purpose

Everyday I wake up with the hope that today will be a day that God will use me to impact the world around me. The connections that I have made and continually make will make a difference. That people will come to know Jesus as their loving saviour and yearn to share the truth with the world. I want to see healing in the lives of people, to see truth of who people are in Christ solidified. Every day I wake up with a dream that is much bigger then I could ever see but clinging to the promises that God loves his children and will do what is best in every circumstance. 

Once in a while it is fun to see the impact. One of my greatest callings is to mentor and share truth to girls usually in their preteen or teenage years. I have a huge heart for these girls and have been focusing on a few girls in this age range. This week at our kids club two of the older girls showed me that they really care that I am around and are definitely watching what I am doing. One girl I have been focused on for a while, encouraging her, sharing truth, came to my work shop and was so happy to be spending time with me. Another girl gave me a decorated egg, something she had worked hard on and out of everyone she gave to me. i am filled with hope experiencing these two things this week. The calling that I have had for years is coming to be part of my ministry here in Switzerland. Thank you for your prayers on having a couple people to mentor and build into. 

No comments:

Post a Comment