Thursday, March 3, 2016

Integrity

A few months ago I had a vision. My vision was that preteen girls especially from immigrant backgrounds would be able to come to a small group that felt like family. They would come and receive a hug when they came through the door, they would feel appreciated and learn their identity in Christ. As of this week this vision is now a reality. I have started a group with the help of another OM team member to bring this vision into reality. It was a very small group but a lot of fun and the truth that everyone is made perfect by God was taught this week. I am so blessed that God put everything into place so that this vision could become a reality with someone to help me, a place to run the program and a lot of support from the OM team. My hope is that these girls will live with integrity knowing the truths of who God says they are in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment