Wednesday, May 4, 2016

OM Retriet

Last week all the people working for OM Switzerland got to go on a four day retreat in Germany. We were involved in many activities such as team building games, hearing about the father heart of God, learning about the exciting new vision that OM has and being part of community with one another. I thought that it was a very good and uplifting experience. As missionaries it is sometimes difficult to keep focused on the task that Jesus gave to us. To spread the good news to the whole earth. This is a daunting task when you think about it but it is a team effort with the greatest leader of all our Lord God the almighty. I was reminded that I am part of a much larger family of thousands of people all over the world trying to follow the same call. What I can do is important but I don't have to do everything. I am so thankful that God has placed every one of his servants in a specific place with a specific task in mind. It is a world that is sometimes difficult but it is an incredible adventure that you  have to be just a little bit out of the ordinary to take. Is this something that you want for your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment