Thursday, April 7, 2016

Transitions

         This morning we were talking about praying for times of transitions. OM is going through a big transition of redefining the values, goals and structure of this very large international organization. I ask that you join us in praying for this transition that will effect thousands of people in over a hundred countries all over the world. Please pray for wisdom, peace and good communication amongst the leaders at this time.

       We continued to talk and pray at a more personal level that included our ministry in Switzerland as well as for each other. The reality is we as people are almost always in transition. Whether that is a transition from not knowing Jesus to coming into a relationship with him. It could mean a transition of moving, starting something new, making a new friend, starting a new ministry or making decisions about what is to come next. Life is full of change or anticipated change. Please pray for me as I am anticipating another transition time at the end of August as well as for smaller transitions with friends, ministries or other unexpected changes. Even though life is not always very stable I am so thankful that Jesus is consistent in my life. I am thankful that through all the change he is walking with me and is always by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment